The Economics program offered by the California State University Sacramento seeks to prepare students for careers in business, government, and education where applied skills are appropriate. To this end, the Department offers coursework and supervised study in economic theory, quantitative analysis, and a number of other fields of interest.
In line with the applied emphasis of the graduate program, the Department maintains a relationship with both the California state government and many private organizations in the Sacramento area. Recent graduates have gone on to jobs in government at all levels as well as to careers in labor unions, banks, manufacturing corporations, and other private organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European Economic History
- Economics and Environmental Degradation
- Economics of Racism
- Women and the Economy
- Economics at the Movies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 480 other Masters in Economics in United States
- (Calculus I) or equivalent; recommend MATH 26B (Calculus II) or equivalent;
- Graduate Record Examination;
- two letters of recommendation from undergraduate instructors;
- an online application for admission;
- two sets of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, other than Sacramento State;
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.