The program is designed for fall admission and is "fast-track" in that most of the courses are offered in a once-per-week, 8-week session. This allows full-time students beginning in the fall to finish in two years (and part-time students beginning in the fall to finish in about four years). A very small number of non-clinical classes may be offered online, but it's possible none will be.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Counseling Theories
- Research Methods
- Human Development
- Socio-cultural Foundations
- Behavior Pathology
- Counseling Children & Adolescents
- Professional Orientation/Ethics
- Advanced Counseling Techniques
- Marriage/Family Therapy
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We strongly recommend applying at least six weeks before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesCounselling View 894 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education (or its foreign equivalent recognized by the country in which the degree is granted).
- A personality/disposition deemed suitable for the helping and crisis intervention disciplines.
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.