We offer a master degree in Building Services Engineering at the University of Moratuwa. The lectures are carried out by expert members of academic staff and the industry.
- Our aim is to educate industrially orientated professionals with fi rm theoretical understanding and profound expertise in the fi eld of building services engineering.
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), UK.
- Lighting and Visual Comfort
- Heat Transfer and Applications
- Ancillary Services of Modern Buildings
- Building Acoustics
- Air-conditioning and Ventilation
- Building Services and Management of Facilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Sri Lanka
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Moratuwa and/or in Sri Lanka, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An honours degree of the bachelor of science of engineering or any other engineering degree at least four years of duration with civil, electrical or mechanical specialty from a recognised university and a minimum of one year of relevant experience in the field of building services engineering;
- Any other engineering degree of at least three years of duration with civil, electrical or mechanical specialty from a recognised university with a minimum of two years of relevant
- experience in the field of building services engineering;
- Any other degree in a relevant field accepted by the Faculty and approved by the Senate with a minimum of three years of relevant experience in the field of building services engineering;
- The corporate membership, graduateship (as appropriate) or equivalent of a recognised professional institute in a relevant field acceptable to the Faculty and approved by the Senate.
Living costs for Moratuwa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.