This course in Operational Research at the University of Moratuwa has been conducted annually since 1992. This is a two year part-time degree programme. Lectures are conducted on Saturdays and Sundays.
- A candidate is eligible for the award of the Postgraduate Diploma in Operational Research with the successful completion of the two semester programme.
- Course module would help to improve the professional skills as well as analytical ability to derive scientific inferences from data.
- Probability and Statistics
- Operational Research Techniques
- Regression Analysis
- Non Parametric Analysis
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An Honours Bachelor's degree of the University of Moratuwa, or
- Any other four-year degree in a relevant field from a recognized university as may be approved by the Senate, or
- Any other three-year degree in a relevant field from a recognized university, and a minimum period of one year of appropriate experience after obtaining such degree as may be approved by the Senate, or
- Any recognized category of membership of a recognized professional institute obtained through an academic route and with a minimum of one year of recognized appropriate experience after obtaining such membership as may be approved by the Senate.
International1817 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3634 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National1817 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3634 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Rs 300,000
Living costs for Moratuwa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.