Wide variety of electives is offered so that the students can strengthen the knowledge in their special interest areas. In addition to the subject modules the students read for the MBA should carry out a research project in technology management or in a related area.
- We offer a master degree in Entrepreneurship at the University of Moratuwa. Teaching and learning model of postgraduate programmes at the department go beyond facts and theories of class room.
- Student empowerment is considered to be the foremost objective. Active and interactive teaching methods are commonly used. Special guest lectures, field visits and research seminars are used to further supplement topics that are covered in main subject areas.
- Skills for business Management
- Management Decision Making
- Managing Technology for Competitiveness
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Moratuwa and/or in Sri Lanka, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Four year degree in Business/Management or related area
- Other four year degree + One year Experience
- Professional qualification (Equal to a three year degree) + Two year Experience
- Senior Managers / entrepreneurs with exceptional and outstanding track record
Living costs for Moratuwa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.