The Industrial Automation programme from the University of Moratuwa covers a range of topics and evolving issues that are of great importance to industrial automation.
- Teaching is carried out by expert members of the academic staff and the industry. All lectures, practical sessions, presentations, industrial visits and examinations will normally be conducted on weekends during the first year of the course.
- Those who successfully complete all the modules will be eligible for postgraduate diploma. Those who are eligible for postgraduate diploma may proceed to undertake an individual project of one year of duration on part-time basis. Those candidates who successfully complete the research project will be awarded the Degree of Master of Science.
- System Automation
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics for Control
- Microprocessor Based Systems
- Hardware and Software for System Control
- Robotics Technology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Sri Lanka
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Degree of Bachelor of Science of Engineering of the University of Moratuwa in a relevant field of specialisation;
- Any other engineering degree of at least four years of duration in a relevant fi eld of specialisation from a recognised university;
- At least, the associate membership (satisfying the educational requirements for corporate membership or similar graduate membership) of a recognised professional engineering institute in a relevant fi eld and a minimum of one year of appropriate experience after obtaining such membership.
Living costs for Moratuwa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.