The course starts with the PG Diploma; the first year, three-semester program, which includes the taught courses, assignments, projects, and presentations. Students will learn thoroughly about electronic system design, controller synthesis and implementation, embedded systems, microcontroller-PLCs-FPGA based designs with hands on exercises. After successful completion of the PG Diploma, students are eligible to carryout a research project over a duration of one year on part-time basis in order to pursue the MSc degree.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Power Electronics and Applications
- Advanced Instrumentation
- Computer Control Systems
- Electronic Control Systems
- Medical Electronics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Sri Lanka
- Please fill the application after consulting your prospective supervisor, as he/she will be the person who will be guiding you throughout your research study program, including any coursework components.
- Guidelines for preparation of the Research Proposal are issued along with the application form.
- You should complete and sign the application, get it signed by the supervisor, and submit it to the Head of the Department in which you are planning to study.
- You are required to submit two recommendation forms.
International3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1024 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.