The transportation industry is currently undergoing an unprecedented expansion fuelled by worldwide economic growth. There is an expanding need for highly skilled transportation professionals.
- The MSc/PG Diploma in Transportation at the University of Moratuwa is a highly valued qualification and graduates can expect to pursue careers in a range of organisations in the world.
- Urban Transport Planning
- Transport Demand Analysis
- Public Transport Systems
- Transport Economics
- Quantitative Methods for Transport Analysis
- Systems and Operational Research Methods in Transport
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Moratuwa and/or in Sri Lanka, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A special degree in a relevant field with one year of appropriate experience, after obtaining such qualifications, the recognition of the institute and the relevance of the field for this purpose shall be determined by the Faculty and approved by the Senate; or
- A general degree in a relevant field with two years of work experience, after obtaining such qualifications, the recognition of the institute and the relevance of the field for this purpose shall be determined by the Faculty and approved by the Senate; or
- An equivalent professional qualification with at least two years of work experience in a relevant field, after obtaining such qualifications, the recognition of the institute and the relevance of the field for this purpose shall be determined by the Faculty and approved by the Senate.
Living costs for Moratuwa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.