Through flexible teaching and research options, you will learn about key areas of health sector policy, governance, operations and evidence-based practice management.
In the Health Services Management program offered by Griffith University you will develop skills and knowledge in current management theory and practice, develop your leadership skills and style and gain an in-depth understanding of health workforce planning.
You will also learn about managing human resources, planning and implementing health programs, and managing performance and health budgets from respected industry practitioners and academics.
Additionally, you will develop skills in strategic decision making and change management and an understanding of the role of technology in health management.
You will find work in Australia and overseas as a manager developing improved health systems and services.
This degree is accredited by the Australasian College of Health Service Management (ACHSM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Informatics
- Health Finance and Project Management
- Strategic Decision Making in Health
- Health Policy and Planning
- Health Workforce
- Health Economics
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 280 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
- hold a suitable bachelors degree in a related field (Public Health, Health Services Management, Environmental Health, Allied Health, Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, Clinical, Research and Biomedical Health) OR
- hold a suitable Level 8 qualification (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Honours Degree) in a related field (Public Health; Health Services Management; Environmental Health; Allied Health, Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, Clinical, Research and Biomedical Health).
- have completed one of the Graduate Certificates offered by the School of Medicine
International29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.