The Construction Law and Dispute Resolution programme from the University of Moratuwa is conducted by a team of highly experienced university lecturers and professionals in the industry. This is a part time fee levying programme carefully designed to appeal to the industry's top achievers.
The objective is to enable qualified and experienced professionals to participate in a programme leading to the award of the University's M.Sc. degree in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution. The programme has rich blend of participants consisting of various professionals in the construction industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse Structure
- The degree programmes are structured in such a way as to encourage independence in student learning and the integration of diverse material. The programme continues to adopt a variety of teaching, learning and assessment methods such as lectures, seminars, guest lectures, end semester examinations and assignments.
- M.Sc. in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution is a five semester part-time programme consisting of eighteen compulsory modules including research dissertation. Postgraduate Diploma in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution is a three semester part-time course consisting of sixteen compulsory modules.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Application are now calling for this programmes. Application closing date is 25th February 2020.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Civil & Private Law View 9 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Sri Lanka
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An Honours Bachelor’s degree of the University of Moratuwa, related to construction and built environment AND a minimum of one (01) year relevant experience after the effective date of the degree, or
- Any other four (04) years Honours Bachelor’s degree related to construction and built environment AND a minimum of one (01) year relevant experience after the effective date of the degree, or
- Any other three (03) years Bachelor’s degree related to construction and built environment AND a minimum of two (02) years relevant experience after the effective date of the degree, or
- Any recognized category of membership of a recognized Professional Institute related to construction and built environment, obtained through an academic route AND a minimum of two (02) years relevant experience after the effective date of obtaining the recognized category of membership.
International4627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4627 USD per year during 24 months.
National2627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2627 USD per year during 24 months.
Overseas Students US$2,000 + Rs.200,000
Living costs for Moratuwa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.