Over the period of study it will combine face-to-face seminars, pre-clinical training, lectures, supervised clinical practice, mentoring and finish with a research project.
You will be able to deliver quality services within general dental practice. You may also continue towards a research degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interdisciplinary Advanced Dentistry
- Advanced Clinical Dentistry
- Master of Clinical Dentistry Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesDentistry View 6 other Masters in Dentistry in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in Dentistry or higher, professional registration, relevant work experience and interview
- hold current registration as general dental practitioner in Australia;
- have a minimum of two years of clinical experience post-graduation from a registrable dental degree;
- meet English language proficiency requirements (see below for details);
- successfully complete an interview process.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International62000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62000 AUD per year during 12 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Commonwealth supported
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.