The program offers an emphasis on women as agents of social change and flexible course selection to emphasize research interests in women's issues.
The Behavioral Sciences Gender Equality Studies program at the California State University Sacramento offers:
- the opportunity to take courses that focus on the educational needs of ethnic and older women;
- the opportunity to focus on the developmental needs of the young for a nonsexist education; and
- the possibility for internships with state and local governments and school districts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sex Role Stereotyping in American Education
- Education Research
- Education for a Democratic, Pluralistic Society
- Women And Education
- Seminar: Preparation of Master's Thesis/Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Organisational Behaviour View 199 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- a baccalaureate degree;
- two years of teaching experience or its functional equivalent;
- a minimum 2.5 GPA in the last 60 units;
- proficiency in written English composition as demonstrated by either passing the Sacramento State Writing Placement for Juniors exam or equivalent, or enrolling in ENGL 109W passing with a grade of C or better; and
- an interview with a student/practicing administrator/faculty team; interviews will be scheduled at the close of the application period, (the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test scores are NOT required; however, these test scores may be included with the admission application).
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.