- The purpose of the Behavioral Sciences Gender Equality Studies program at California State University Sacramento is to offer graduate students an opportunity to be change agents in the educational system and to make a difference in student's lives, which includes an understanding of intersectionality.
- Sex Role Stereotyping in American Education
- Education Research
- Education for a Democratic, Pluralistic Society
- Women And Education
- Seminar: Preparation of Master's Thesis/Project
- Culminating Experience: Gender Equity Studies in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Not accepting applications for Fall 2022
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Organisational Behaviour View 282 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- a baccalaureate degree;
- a minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 units attempted;
- proficiency in written English composition as demonstrated by either passing the Sacramento State Writing Placement for Juniors exam or equivalent, or enrolling in ENGL 109W passing with a grade of C or better;
- a two page essay on education/gender related topics;
- an approved statement of purpose
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.