In the Information Systems and Information Technology Management program offered by Griffith University you will develop a solid grounding in the principles and practice of information technology and an in-depth knowledge of information and communication technologies and information systems.
With this knowledge, you will be able to confidently manage the functional responsibility for choosing, implementing and maintaining information systems and technology within, and across, organisations.
You will graduate with industry-recognised skills as well as technical, analytical, and research skills in information systems and information technology.
You will be prepared for a wide range of senior employment opportunities relating to the development and management of information technology in any organisation.
These positions may include systems analyst/developer, web/eCommerce developer, database designer and administrator and information resource manager. It can also lead to higher-level positions involved in formulating strategic plans and developing policy.
Graduates are not limited to working in the IT industry but may work in all industries where the management of IT and implementation of information systems is essential for efficient and effective operations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Conglex Projects
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Information Policy and Governance
- Data Resource Management
- Enterprise Mobility
- Social and Professional Issues
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems IT Management View 42 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a Bachelor degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale).
- Students who hold a Bachelor degree in Information Technology from a recognised University (or other tertiary institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale) will be eligible for 40 credit points of advanced standing towards the Masters program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 AUD per year during 18 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.