Studying the Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control program offered by Griffith University you will gain an in-depth understanding of environmental engineering problems and issues, and have the opportunity to specialise in high-demand areas such as solid and hazardous waste management, water treatment, wastewater treatment, air quality monitoring and control and renewable energy.
The Master of Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control is offered in both online (off-campus) and on-campus modes.
You will be prepared for leading environmental engineering practices in the public sector, resource related sectors, infrastructure sectors, and the consulting engineering sector. You will have the skills to work in organisations that deal with solid and hazardous waste, wastewater and air pollution control.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Management
- Cleaner Production and Eco-efficiency
- Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Solid Waste Management
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals
- Engineering Communication and Leadership
- Air Quality Monitoring and Control
- Wetland Systems in Environmental Management
- 18 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 42 other Masters in Environmental Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a three year Bachelor degree in Engineering from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing)
- OR a Bachelor degree or Bachelor Honours degree in an environment-related field from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with at least two years full-time equivalent relevant work experience
- OR a four year Bachelor degree or Bachelor Honours degree in Engineering from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing)
International36000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36000 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National24000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.