Most elite sporting bodies and institutes now employ a vast array of high technology training and monitoring techniques.
This equipment is designed and maintained by engineers who also develop new methods of applying this technology for training and rehabilitation.
You will be prepared for senior roles in electronic engineering and have the skills needed to specialise in sport engineering.
You will find career opportunities developing new technologies with manufacturers, applying technologies within sporting organisations, developing new training technology-based regimes with elite sport groups or in research bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Workshop Technology
- Human Biology for Engineers
- Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Advanced Communication System
- Advanced Computer Systems
- Design of Real-Time Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Sports Management View 44 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or Sport Science (for example, Human Movement) or equivalent three year or four year undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) OR
- a Bachelor Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or Sport Science (for example, Human Movement) or equivalent four year undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National25000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.