Most elite sporting bodies and institutes now employ a vast array of high technology training and monitoring techniques.
This equipment is designed and maintained by engineers who also develop new methods of applying this technology for training and rehabilitation.
This Electronic and Sport Engineering degree at Griffith University also incorporates the opportunity to undertake elective courses in your area of interest and a full trimester research project.
You will be prepared for senior roles in electronic engineering and have the skills needed to specialise in sport engineering.
You will find career opportunities developing new technologies with manufacturers, applying technologies within sporting organisations, developing new training technology-based regimes with elite sport groups or in research bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Workshop Technology
- Human Biology for Engineers
- Image Processing and Machine Vision
- Advanced Communication System
- Advanced Computer Systems
- Design of Real-Time Systems
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Sports Management View 32 other Masters in Sports Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or Sport Science (for example, Human Movement) or equivalent three year or four year undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) OR
- a Bachelor Honours degree in Electronic Engineering or Sport Science (for example, Human Movement) or equivalent four year undergraduate degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing).
International37500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37500 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.