Experts from across the Griffith Business School teach into the program, drawing on a wide-range of discipline knowledge applied to both business and government contexts.
The teaching team in the Public Administration program offered by Griffith University consists of academics with experience working in a variety of governmental roles and those at the cutting edge of public sector research and analysis.
A public administration qualification is globally recognised and this program is designed to fit around your busy professional and personal schedules.
This program includes a dissertation pathway. The dissertation pathway can provide a pathway to a higher degree by research for candidates with the qualifying GPA.
Master of Public Administration graduates can be found in a wide variety of occupations including political and policy advisers, public servants and public managers throughout federal, state and local government, as well as policy specialists in a variety of non-government organisations.
These include industry organisations and lobby groups both nationally and internationally, consultants to the private sector, and in high profile positions in large private sector firms who conduct large amounts of valuable business with the public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Political, Legal and Governance Environment
- Policy Advice: Evidence, Argument and Persuasion in Policy-Making
- Research Methods for Policy Makers
- Strategic Approaches to Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Evaluating Policy and Measuring Performance
- Implementation and Service Delivery
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 7 other Masters in Public Administration in Australia
CRICOS Provider - 00233E
- hold a related Bachelor degree (or equivalent) from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale) OR
- hold a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Policy Analysis (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale). Students with a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Policy Analysis will receive 40 credit points of advanced standing OR
- hold a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Public Integrity and Anti-Corruption (or equivalent) with a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale). Students with a Griffith Graduate Certificate in Public Integrity and Anti-Corruption will receive 40 credit points of advanced standing.
International30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 AUD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.