With a MA in Psychology (Industrial-Organizational Psychology) obtained at the California State University Sacramento, one can qualify for positions similar to those associated with a BA, though at a higher level of responsibility.
- Advisors play an active role in the planning process, and students are strongly encouraged to consult with faculty on a continual and intensive basis as soon as they begin their studies in the program.
- MA students can prepare for doctoral study in any area of Psychology or specialize in areas such as Applied Behavior Analysis or Industrial-Organizational Psychology. The Graduate Brochure contains the department application procedures, including GRE requirements and the departmental application form.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Methods in Empirical Psychology
- Survey of Contemporary Statistical Methods in Psychological Research
- Advanced Topics in Statistical Methods for Psychological Research
- Measurement Methods for Psychological Research and Practice
- Tests and Measurement
- Training & Employee Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 1223 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- a completed application form;
- one set of unofficial transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, including Sacramento State transcripts;
- unofficial copies of the General GRE scores;
- three letters of recommendation, from individuals who can evaluate the applicant's potential for successful graduate study. At least two letters from faculty are preferred.
- additional materials, as required by each specific option (General MA, ABA and I/O).
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.