Biola University offers a degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
Why Pursue Speech-Language Pathology at Biola University?
- Strong Theoretical Framework - Students will receive rigorous instruction in current, relevant theoretical knowledge in order to develop curious, lifelong learners.
- Excellence in Clinical Practice - Students will be prepared for impactful clinical work with a variety of diverse populations through clinical experiences and the model of the work and witness of faculty and instructors.
- Biblical Perspective - Students will be taught from a Christian worldview in order to promote the fullest understanding of humankind and the world.
- Impactful - Students will connect their studies to contexts of life — equipping them to demonstrate love to people in their sphere of influence locally and globally and effectively engage in issues of our profession through research, publication and service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Issues in Speech-Language Pathology
- Childhood Language and Literacy Disorders
- Research in Speech-Language Pathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Linguistics View 712 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders from an accredited institution OR Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution AND complete the prerequisite courses for this program.
- Submit GRE scores with overall scores of 290 or higher, verbal score, 145+, quantitative 145+; and writing, 3.0+ (School Code: 4017).
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Non-native English speakers must verify a score of 100 IBT on the TOEFL exam.
- Complete Biola Application ($65 application fee)
- Interview with a member of the MS-SLP Program faculty.
- Pass the California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST).
International30271 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 961 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30271 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 961 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for La Mirada
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.