The Master of Management, Nonprofit Organizations at Biola University consists of a flexible 35 to 37 credits and features a combination of on-campus, online and hybrid courses.
The degree combines the intellectual and spiritual resources of a leading Christian business school and seminary, through which you will receive a Christ-centered education that equips you to understand the language and culture of both business and theology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing from the Management Perspective
- Accounting and Finance for Decision Makers
- Intensive: Group Dynamics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1725 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be a committed follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Applicants must have completed all bachelor's degree requirements (business administration or other field) prior to the start of the program, and have a bachelor's degree conferred from a regionally accredited institution prior to the start of the second term.
- The program will be targeted to and preference will be given to those with at least three years of work experience after graduation when admitted to the program.
International796 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 796 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National796 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 796 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.