The MS Degree in Software Engineering at California State University Sacramento offers, in addition to a core curriculum, advanced studies in the software engineering area.
This program covers the entire software application development process from problem definition through requirements, design, implementation, testing, operation, and maintenance.
The program's courses are structured to satisfy two groups of students:
- those pursuing an MSSE degree and
- those interested in individual courses.
- Software System Engineering
- Software Engineering Metrics
- Software Requirements Analysis and Design
- Advanced Software Engineering Project Management
- Software Verification and Validation
- Software Architecture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 508 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- a baccalaureate degree;
- a minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 units attempted;
- GRE general test;
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.