About the Profession
The International Private Law program of RUDN University is aimed at recently graduated lawyers and junior practitioners in its main markets who over the years have proven to be very interested in the fields of business law and arbitration. It will give lawyers the practical and theoretical skills necessary to deal with business problems and dispute resolution including arbitration, in an international or national context.
This two-year full-time Professional LL.M. program is designed to give law graduates and lawyers from around the world advanced training in international private law. It provides an opportunity for our students to specialize in fields not fully covered in their previous law experience; to broaden their knowledge of current field of practice; or to explore new areas of interest in legal practice.
Graduates will acquire advanced specialized legal training and will be qualified to work in multinational legal environments including as an in-house legal counsel and as an attorney in arbitration and litigation practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International private law: Theoretical and Historical Aspect
- Current Issues of International Private Law
- Cross-border transactions: legal and practical aspects
- Law of international trade
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
- Law of torts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Civil & Private Law View 6 other Masters in International Law in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the document on education or qualification and, if necessary, its translation into the Russian language.
- A scanned copy of your passport or other document to verify your identity and citizenship; consent to the processing of personal data;
- A copy of the medical report on the absence of contraindications for training in the Russian Federation and the absence of HIV and AIDS.
- Copies of other documents - for example, proof of victory in international Olympiads or professional competitions.
- A photo.
International3640 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3640 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3367 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3367 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For Russia and CIS citizens: 280,000 RUB
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.