The Education (Higher Education Leadership) program at California State University Sacramento specifically focuses on cultivating leaders who promote learning, equity, social justice and achievement for all students.
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies seeks to prepare transformational leaders with the capacity to effectively facilitate and manage change.
- Foundations in Higher Education Leadership
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Education Research
- Advanced Seminar: Program Development and Evaluation
- Advanced Seminar: Ethical Decision Making
- Meeting the Leadership Challenge
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Higher Education View 423 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Sacramento and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Completion, and successful review, of Cal State Apply and program Supplemental applicationSuccessful interview with faculty, demonstrating
- Preparation for graduate level study
- Professional experience at any level in higher education
- Some leadership experience
- Familiarity with current issues in education
- Knowledge of conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of higher education as a field
- Entry level understanding of ethical leadership
- Vision for P-16 education
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.