Through multimedia online classrooms, at Goucher College, you’ll engage in a dialogue with classmates and faculty as you develop your work.
- Produce work in a wide variety of digital media to address the needs of a diverse and evolving media landscape.
- Exhibit technical mastery within the varied field of digital arts.
- Display an awareness of and engagement with emerging cultural trends and technologies, and an understanding of their potential impact on the fields of art, media, design, and technology.
- Develop an understanding of sound business practices and their application within the art, design, media, and technology industries.
Students in the M.A. in Digital Arts master the fundamentals of their craft and build the capacity to work across disciplines. Our graduates work as web and software designers and developers, graphic designers, broadcast and media producers, arts educators, entrepreneurs, and in the non-profit sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods & Data Structures
- Digital Media Programming
- Media on the Internet
- Digital Ethics and Intellectual Property
- Principles of Project Management
- Agile Software Development
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Visual Arts Data Science & Big Data View 545 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application.
- Send official sealed transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- Send a minimum of one letter of recommendation completed by someone who knows you well enough to give an informed opinion of your intellectual ability, capacity for sustained self-directed study, personal qualifications, and professional potential.
- Complete the essay answering program-specific questions. Please review essay requirements below.
- International students must also follow the international student admissions processes.
International20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National20400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30600 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.