The MSBMS Program will prepare graduates for further postgraduate and professional studies in the biomedical sciences, employment in academic research and/or teaching, and research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Following successful completion of a research thesis, students will be awarded the degree of Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences with a concentration in one of the disciplines represented by the Basic Sciences faculty on the Macon and Savannah campuses.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Microbial Pathogenesis
- Human Immunity
- Human Physiology
- Human Development
- Biomolecular Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics View 234 other Masters in Bioinformatics in United States
- Submit a completed application along with application fee.
- Must submit a minimum of two, but preferably three letters of recommendation for admission.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an ABET accredited program, but applicants will be considered with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent internationally.
- Submit GRE score on the general section of the test.
International762 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 762 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National762 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 762 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.