Students are equipped with technical skills and an understanding of law, risk management, ethical hacking and cryptography as these relate to cybersecurity.
Students gain skills allowing them to develop and implement cyber security policies in public and private organizations. Students undertake research with the Department’s laboratories and research centers and are equipped for employment in a range of industries or for doctoral studies in the field.
The Cybersecurity program from European University Cyprus (EUC) has been listed in the prestigious European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) database of universities meeting the criteria for high-profile education in cybersecurity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communications and Network Security
- Cybersecurity Policy, Governance, Law and Compliance
- Cybersecurity Architecture and Operations
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 10 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8478 EUR per year during 18 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.