Students in the Cybersecurity program offered at European University Cyprus (EUC) are equipped with technical skills and an understanding of law, risk management, ethical hacking and cryptography as these relate to cybersecurity.
Students gain skills allowing them to develop and implement cyber security policies in public and private organizations. Students undertake research with the Department’s laboratories and research centers and are equipped for employment in a range of industries or for doctoral studies in the field.
- Digital Security Consultancy
- E-Commerce Digital Security
- Corporate Security
- Law Enforcement Authorities
- Internet Service Providers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Communications and Network Security
- Current Trends in Cybersecurity
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity
- Data Privacy in the era of Data Mining and AI
- Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Incident Response and Forensic Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences IT Security View 3 other Masters in IT Security in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a Bachelor degree at a recognized institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications).
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a Bachelor’s Degree, in English, from a recognized university, with an average grade of ‘C’ or above, or official copies of professional qualifications.
- Official copy of Academic transcript, in English.
- Copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- One recommendation letter.
- Proof of work experience (if available).
- Official copy of High School Leaving Diploma and grade marksheet, in English.
- One passport size photograph.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8478 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA8478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8478 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.