In this new data-driven business world, marketers need to incorporate data into their decision-making processes in order to gain a competitive edge by: interacting with customers in a more personalized and efficient manner, by designing products and services that perfectly match customers’ fast-changing needs and desires, but also by managing marketing and communication campaigns in real-time.
The Big Data, Marketing and Management programme offered by TBS Business School relies on an innovating, problem-based, pedagogical approach merging the disciplines of marketing, business analytics, and computer science.
Through a close collaboration with more than a dozen industry leaders, startups, and associations, the program confronts students, from the very beginning of the program, with the reality and multi-layered complexity of data-driven marketing and marketing analytics.
This Master of Science prepares you for the following job categories:
- Data Analyst
- Data Strategist
- Data Planner
- Marketing Scientist
- Big Data Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Marketing Strategist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data-driven Business & Society
- Big Data Analytics
- Consumer Behaviour
- Data-driven Marketing
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Programming
- International Perspective in Big Data, Marketing Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 36 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree (240 ECTS) or equivalen
- English native language, IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 800, TOEFL 85 or TBS English test B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
To assist our students financially, we offer several discounts for our Master of Science programs:
- Early Bird discount: for students who apply and pay by the 31st December (10%) - this is the only discount which can be combined with others
- Merit discount: this discount is based on your grades and general profile (10%)
- Partner University discount: for students who have studied at one of TBS's Partner Universities (10%)
- Sibling discount: for students who have a brother or sister enrolled at TBS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.