The MPS offers students an applied and engaging public sector education with broad based knowledge, skills, and abilities in public service administration. The interdisciplinary curriculum focuses on managing, leading, and administering vital public services and public safety functions with an emphasis on ethical considerations, communications, strategic planning, public policy issues, and research methods.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public Services Administration
- Research Methods for Public Services
- Public Services Policy and Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 802 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university, a nationally accredited program, or an international college or university recognized by a Ministry of Education. International Admissions officers shall determine if applicants with international degrees meet the graduate program’s requirement of a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Any additional or more stringent admissions criteria established by specific graduate programs in addition to the minimum required by the University
- International students must also meet all US government requirements for international students
- International graduate students on visas shall not be admitted or enrolled as non-matriculated students
International1003 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1003 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National413 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 413 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.