Students use case studies, projects and interactions with organizations and business leaders on a regional, national, and international level. Tuition for each program includes an international consulting project with travel to countries such as China, Germany, Brazil, Ireland, England, and Samoa.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting Strategies for Achieving Profit Goals
- Managing Individuals and Groups
- Creativity and Innovative Problem Solving
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university, a nationally accredited program, or an international college or university recognized by a Ministry of Education. International Admissions officers shall determine if applicants with international degrees meet the graduate program’s requirement of a recognized bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Any additional or more stringent admissions criteria established by specific graduate programs in addition to the minimum required by the University
- International students must also meet all US government requirements for international students
- International graduate students on visas shall not be admitted or enrolled as non-matriculated students
International1363 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1363 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State647 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 647 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.