Advance your career or earn a promotion at one of the fastest growing AACSB Business Schools in the Nation.
- With the help of faculty, students will immerse themselves in all aspects of business administration.
- The Business Administration program at The Woodbury School of Business from Utah Valley University is now delivered in Orem (accelerated day and part-time evening courses) and Thanksgiving Point in Lehi (part-time evening), and Silicon Slopes (part-time evening).
- Technology Management
- Healthcare Management
- 18 months
- 24 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1741 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Official academic transcripts showing the completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution
- Submission of a current resume and 2 letters of recommendation (professional and educational, preferred)
- Completion of a short essay (500 words – prompt found in application)
- GMAT/GRE Score (waivers are available)
International17448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8724 USD per semester during 18 months.
National17448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8724 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State8064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4032 USD per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Orem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.