Current specializations include secondary English at Central Connecticut State University, History/Social Studies, Mathematics, Sciences, Spanish, and Special Education (K-12), with a focus on the recruitment of prospective teachers from underrepresented groups through the Holmes Master's Program.
The Teacher Education - History, Social Studies program is designed to co-prepare secondary educators and special educators to meet the needs of all learners within the general education classroom, including those at risk and students with disabilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Special Education
- Design and Delivery of Instruction
- Meeting the Needs of Special Learners in the Classroom
- Literacy and Language Issues in the Classroom
- Meeting the Needs of ELLs in the Classroom
- Creating Productive Learning Environments
- Internship Seminar
- Perspectives on Educational Policy and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Teaching View 664 other Masters in History in United States
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to apply for a Master's Program, post baccalaureate teacher certification, and most other programs.
- The undergraduate record must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to undertake and pursue studies in a graduate field successfully.
- To apply for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, 6th year certificate degrees, and Advanced Official Certificate Programs in Professional Counseling, Superintendent of Schools and Reading, a master's degree is required.
International26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6424 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Britain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.