Physical Education - Teaching Physical Education at Central Connecticut State University provides current knowledge in the field including theories on improving student learning, using technology as instructional tools, current trends and issues confronting PE and health teachers, and contemporary instructional models.
- Instructional Tools for Physical Education
- Instructional Models for Physical Education
- Current Issues in Physical Education
- Physical Activity and Health Concepts for Physical Educators
- Independent Study/Topics in Physical Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 563 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to apply for a Master's Program, post baccalaureate teacher certification, and most other programs.
- The undergraduate record must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to undertake and pursue studies in a graduate field successfully.
- To apply for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, 6th year certificate degrees, and Advanced Official Certificate Programs in Professional Counseling, Superintendent of Schools and Reading, a master's degree is required.
International26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6424 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Britain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.