The Early Childhood Education Department at Central Connecticut State University is in the process of designing a state of the art Bachelor's Degree program in Early Childhood Studies with Infant/Toddler Mental Health, leading to the Early Childhood Teaching Credential and the Level 1 Certification in Infant and Toddler Mental Health. It is their intention to begin admitting students to this new program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Early Childhood Studies
- Fieldwork in Early Childhood I
- Health, Safety & Nutrition for Young Children
- Fieldwork in Early Childhood II
- Arts and Aesthetics in Early Childhood Education
- Language & Literacy for Early Childhood
- Child, Family, and the Community I
- Fieldwork in Early Childhood III
- Observing, Documenting, and Assessing to Support Young Children and their Families
- Child, Family, and the Community II
- Fieldwork in Early Childhood IV
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 4095 other Masters in Education in United States
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to apply for a Master's Program, post baccalaureate teacher certification, and most other programs.
- The undergraduate record must demonstrate clear evidence of ability to undertake and pursue studies in a graduate field successfully.
- To apply for the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, 6th year certificate degrees, and Advanced Official Certificate Programs in Professional Counseling, Superintendent of Schools and Reading, a master's degree is required.
International26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
National26072 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13036 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12848 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6424 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Britain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.