The Art History and Cultural Management programme at the University Teknologi Mara provides professional practice and management skills for artists, designers in industries and personnel in institutions, government agencies and business enterprises.
- Issues on Cotemporary in Art & Design
- Research Methodology
- History of Arts of the Malay Word
- New Product Development for Manufacturing
- Extended Print Media
- Comparative Aesthetics East and West
- Finance and Marketing for Designers
- Art History Methodology
- Contemporary Islamic Art of Asia
- Art Criticism
- Art and Cultural Management
- New Product Development for Practice Based Design Thinking
- Contemporary Art of South East Asia
- Design Project Management and Organisation
- Contemporary Photo Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Visual Arts Art History View 16 other Masters in Visual Arts in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International1670 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 3,940
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.