The Visual Communication and New Media programme at the University Teknologi Mara provides professional practice and management skills for artists, designers in industries and personnel in institutions, government agencies and business enterprises.
- Issues on Contemporary in Art & Design
- Research Methodology
- Academic Discourse in Visual Analysis
- Malay Editorial Cartoon
- Islamic Ornamentation
- Art as Therapy
- New Product Development for Manufacturing
- Comparative Aesthetics East and West
- Visual and Context
- Idea, Image and Print
- Research, Documentation and Background Studies
- Interactive Multimedia and Digital Video for Web Casting
- Animation and Digital Games Design
- Motion and Photographic Design
- Photographic Discourse
- Cross Media in Printing and Publishing
- Quality Control in Graphic Arts
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Film, Photography & Media View 14 other Masters in Visual Arts in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International1670 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 835 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 3,940
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.