This Hotel Management (Research) program from Universiti Teknologi Mara program provides a platform for student to further enhance the learning in acquiring special areas of interest within the tourism scope.
The objective is to prepare candidates who are able to demonstrate a mastery research foundation through a systematic and rigor investigation and be able to educate the public at large.
Student will be actively involved in understanding the current issues and problems associated with the growth of tourism industry and the outcome of the study will evidently contribute to the understanding of current tourism scenario at large.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 5 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International1760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 880 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 3,650
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.