The second year builds on the foundations acquired during the first year and puts the emphasis on the development of professional skills and competencies by training students to apply their knowledge to concrete international business situations. The complementarity between academic and practical insights is central during the second year.The programme stresses the use of a great variety of teaching methods such as academic lectures, practitioner conferences, case-based learning, role plays, serious games, consulting assignments…
Intended Learning Outcomes of the programme:
- Understand international business situations and issues ;
- Understand theoretical and conceptual elements of international management ;
- Apply these concepts to the analysis of international business situations ;
- Use of methodological tools and frameworks in business analysis and development ;
- Demonstrate analytical skills and capacity of critical thinking ;
- Communicate clearly and efficiently both in written and oral modes ;
- Operate in a multicultural and transnational environment (comprehend, negotiate, manage).
Careers in multinationals and internationally operating companies, as Export Manager, Area Manager, Transnational Contracts Negotiator, International Human Resources Manager, Subsidiary Manager, Project Manager, Consultant (Strategy, IT, HR, Procurement, Supply Chain), Trade Manager, Management Controller, Business Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Customer Service Manager, Business Developer, Key Accounts Manager,...
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced strategy & International business development
- Cross-cultural Management & International HRM
- International Management Control
- Commercial Negotiation
- International Marketing
- Export and international commerce
- Purchasing and supply chain management
- Practitioner Conferences
- International project management & Consulting projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 170 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Successful completion of 240 ECTS
- An English language test (C1)
- Examination of candidate’s admissions application and possible interview
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.