During the Master Program Foodservice offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara program students are expected to augmenting managerial competencies, analytical, organizational skills and the ability to anticipate, decide and solving matters in situations related in his or her professional fields.
At the end of this programme students should be:
- Able to recognize evolving issues and challenges in the areas of hospitality and foodservice industry.
- Able to apply techniques employed in the management of foodservice facilities.
- Able to analyze contemporary issues related to foodservice areas and undertake suitable actions for organization and society well-being.
- Able to effectively communicate ideas and results verbally and in writing.
- Able to Work collaboratively with colleagues to accomplish mission, goals and objectives of organization.
- Able to demonstrate work values and ethical responsibility in handling the impact of global economic environment.
- Able to acquire foodservice management information through various sources such as the library or information technology to enhance knowledge and information gathering critically for life-long learning commitment.
- Able to acquire and apply entrepreneurial and managerial skills in decision making for foodservice organizations.
- Able to demonstrate leadership characteristics and partake professional responsibilities.
The length of study is 1 ½ year for a full-time and 2 ½ year for a part-time basis. Successful completion of an approved subjects leads to the award of a Master in Hospitality Management, Master in Tourism Management, Master in Foodservice Management or Master in Gastronomy.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 11 other Masters in Food Sciences in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International1900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 3940
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.