The main areas of study include managing investments and risk, planning and managing financial strategies, managing interest and exchange rate exposures, and corporate accounting and audit. On completion of these studies in corporate finance, students will have acquired a breadth of financial expertise including a good grasp of how markets operate, as well as a more specific understanding of banking, accounting, strategy, and IT.
By the end of the Master in Finance, students will be able to:
- Know basic institutional and regulatory framework of finance in organisations and markets ;
- Understand the conceptual foundations and analytical methods in finance ;
- Apply analytical methods in finance to solve practical problem encountered by corporations, financial institutions and markets ;
- Critically assess the drivers of contemporary financial issues ;
- Incorporate ethical dimension and implications for sustainability in financial decisions ;
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form ;
- Work in team ;
- Solve complex problems.
Students pursuing the track Corporate Finance will also learn to:
- Apply financial analysis and corporate valuation methods ;
- Plan and manage strategic financing ;
- Identify and manage operational and financial risks.
Career OpportunitiesCareer opportunities: Financial analyst, financial controller, corporate business manager in a banking institution, merger-acquisitions specialist, investments manager, research manager, consultant, asset manager...Preferred sectors: senior financial management and general management committees of groups, banks and financial institutions, private equity and venture capital firms and consultancies, international corporations.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Asset pricing
- Corporate finance
- Information technology for finance II
- Financial econometrics
- Economics for finance
- Corporate valuation
- Financial intermediation
- Advanced corporate finance
- Financial reporting
- Psychology for finance
- Internship or Research Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance View 55 other Masters in Finance in France
- Successful completion of 240 ECTS
- An English language test (C1)
- Examination of candidate’s admissions application and possible interview
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.