The Statistics and Econometrics programme of Toulouse School of Economics offers general classes in statistics and econometrics including data mining, big data, survey sampling, scoring, spatial econometrics, web mining, ... The objective of the curriculum is first to give the students a solid culture in the big themes of applied statistics. This culture is necessarily developed while learning softwares like R, Python, SAS and Matlab.
Furthermore, the students acquire skills in computing when it comes to database management. Some electives allow them to develop applications in various fields mainly in the tertiary sector.
Job opportunities are in data science and business analytics in banking, marketing and industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Mining
- Survey sampling
- Time series
- Lifetime data analysis
- Panel data analysis
- Econometrics of Marketing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree of at least 4 years of college or a Master’s degree is required, within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee
- Some brushing-up in Economics or Maths might be advisable in some cases
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (in French for Master standard track and in English for Master international track)
- Transcripts of your undergraduate studies (official translations in French or English)
- A copy of your Bachelor's degree or certificate of achievement
- An English language certificate for Master programs - International track: TOEFL iBT 90/120 minimum, IELTS 6.5/9 minimum or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate level C1
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.