The Economics of Markets and Organizations programme of Toulouse School of Economics combines a solid training in industrial organization, regulatory economics, and econometrics that give students a real expertise in the analysis of strategic aspects of a market, the identification of the determinants of the firms’ economic performance in a market, and the evaluation of policies aimed at improving the market efficiency.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Advanced Industrial Organization
- Empirical analysis of firm behavior
- Economics of Innovation and Intellectual Property
- Workshop on Competition Policy and regulation
- Time series and economic forecasting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An undergraduate degree of at least 4 years of college or a Master’s degree is required, within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee.
- Some brushing-up in Economics or Maths might be advisable in some cases.
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (in French for Master standard track and in English for Master international track)
- Transcripts of your undergraduate studies (official translations in French or English)
- A copy of your Bachelor's degree or certificate of achievement
- An English language certificate for Master programs - International track: TOEFL iBT 90/120 minimum, IELTS 6.5/9 minimum or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate level C1
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.