100% of courses of this program are taught in English.
The objectives of the Economics programme of Toulouse School of Economics is to enhance the students’ general economics culture and to help them select the appropriate Master 2 in line with their career plans.
The 1st year of the Master in Economics includes 2 semesters. During the first semester, students attend 6 compulsory courses, one course of personnal development, one French language course and 2 electives. During the second semester, students attend 3 compulsory courses and 4 electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Game Theory
- Intermediate Econometrics
- Applied Econometrics
- R programming
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students should hold a BSc in Economics, Applied Mathematics within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (in French for Master standard track and in English for Master international track)
- Transcripts of your undergraduate studies (official translations in French or English)
- A copy of your Bachelor's degree or certificate of achievement
- An English language certificate for Master programs - International track: TOEFL iBT 90/120 minimum, IELTS 6.5/9 minimum or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate level C1
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.