The objective of the Econometrics and Statistics programme of Toulouse School of Business Economics is to enhance the students’ general economics culture and to prepare them for more quantitatively oriented classes. The program is divided into two paths: the “Applied Statistics and Econometrics” path, and the “Decision mathematics” path.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate econometrics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Strategic Optimization
- Advanced Analysis
- Professional Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconometrics Statistics Actuarial Science View 7 other Masters in Econometrics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students should hold a BSc in Economics, Applied Mathematics within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee.
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter (in French for Master standard track and in English for Master international track)
- Transcripts of your undergraduate studies (official translations in French or English)
- A copy of your Bachelor's degree or certificate of achievement
- An English language certificate for Master programs - International track: TOEFL iBT 90/120 minimum, IELTS 6.5/9 minimum or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate level C1
- A French language certificate for Master programs - Standard track: TCF level C1 minimum or DALF level C1 minimum
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.