The Forensic Accounting and Financial Criminology programme offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara aims at producing graduates with a broad-based introduction to the nature and purpose of forensic accounting.
Graduates are exposed to courses well beyond a 'legal' focus and provide an opportunity to study forensic accounting tools, models, techniques, knowledge and comprehensive skills in investigation and collection of data.
Graduates are also exposed to the skills necessary not only to identify poor management but also unethical and fraudulent activities.
- Legal Aspects of Forensic Accounting
- Accounting Fraud Examination
- Forensic Accounting in Public Sector
- Audit and Investigation
- Risk Management
- Commercial Crime Investigation
- Tax Fraud and Investigation
- Money Laundering and Specialized Fraud
- Research Methodology
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy (Honours) from UiTM or any institution of higher learning (recognized by UiTM’s Senate) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75, or
- Bachelor’s Degree (H) in a relevant field) from any institution of higher learning (recognized by UiTM’s Senate) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75, or
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) or Professional Degree from any institution of higher learning with at least 3 years relevant working experience.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CPA (Australia), CIMA, , MICPA, ICAEW, or equivalent) recognized by UiTM Senate.
- Candidates must pass the interview
International1900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 3940
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.