After completing the degree nurses are eligible to sit for National Certification Exam as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- The degree sequence is designed to be part-time to allow our students to work full-time.
- The Family Nurse Practitioner Degree from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi is offered complete online and only admits new students in the Fall semester.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Pharmacological Concepts
- Finance for the Nurse Practitioner
- Wellness and Health Promotion
- Advanced Physiology with Pathophysiological Applications
- Advanced Health Assessment and Differential Diagnosis
- Management of Acute and Chronic Illness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 193 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit transcripts
- Official transcripts documenting all undergraduate and graduate course work taken at any accredited college or university attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi from the granting institutions.
- Complete of a series of hepatitis A vaccine or serologic confirmation of immunity to hepatitis A virus before enrollment in courses with clinical laboratory experiences.
- Provide results of tuberculosis screening annually.
- Hold a Current American Heart Association CPR Type C certification.
International10652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10652 USD per year during 24 months.
National10652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10652 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State4884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4884 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.