The International Economic Law programme from the Toulouse 1 Capitole University offers a comparative perspective, focuses on methodology with a view to providing the students with the tools needed to hold positions as lawyers in an international and European context.
A study trip to Brussels is organised for students to discover the European Institutions.
According to the French grading system, the master’s degree is a national diploma recognised in the European Union countries and which is equivalent to a Legum Magister (LL.M.).
The program focuses mainly on the study of the World Trade Organization, of the European Union in an economic perspective and of international economic development.
The MINTEC also aims at providing students with some basic knowledge of international law, contracts and markets regulations. Another study trip will be organised as part of this programme.
- European Union law
- International and European criminal law
- Fundamental rights
- Private international law
- Legal system
- Public international law
- French or intensive English (for French speakers)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 12 other Masters in International Law in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Toulouse 1 Capitole University and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A three-year degree in law is required, equivalent to 180 ECTS (European credits) i.e. Bachelor’s degree, Licence or equivalent. Other qualifications and area of study may be considered by the Admission Committee.
- Students must have an adequate command of the English language to enrol. An applicant's English proficiency level may be demonstrated by means of score reports of recognized exams, tests or certificates (equivalent to C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or by any relevant means (study and life experience in a program taught in English…).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.