The Master of Business Administration offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara program provides candidates with the necessary knowledge and industry-related skills to tackle complex business issues in today’s vibrant global business environment. The flexible yet comprehensive program allows the candidate to specialize in various disciplines.
This program is an exciting and challenging, 18-24 month industry relevant management program for dynamic candidates who wish to achieve professional and career advancement. Candidates acquire the necessary knowledge and industry-related skills to tackle complex business issues in today’s vibrant global business environment.
The MBA program is flexible yet comprehensive in allowing candidates to specialize in various disciplines. This program is designed to provide individuals with a thorough understanding of various developments in business management.
- Accredited by The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, a 21st-century organization
- Member of Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Research Methodology
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Applied Business Research
- Economic Analysis
- Information Technology Management
- Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate studies are open throughtout the year with no closing dates but, there are still cut-off date which are as below:
- September Intake - 30 May (Current year)
- March Intake - 30 November (Previous year)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 20 other Masters in Business Administration in Malaysia
- Bachelor (Hons) degree or its equivalent qualification with minimum CGPA of 3.00 from UiTM or a university recognized by UiTM Senate or;
- Work experience of at least one (1) year if CGPA is 2.80 or equivalent or;
- Work experience of three (3) years with a minimum CGPA of 2.60 or equivalent or;
- Work experience of five (5) years with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent or;
- Fulfill Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) admission process for Master’s Degree in related area.
International1706 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 853 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
International Student 3,650 RM/semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.