Course of study
Students in International Business may pursue pathways proposed by the UPEC - Université Paris-Est Créteil, or may equally pursue a more personalised course of study, after having sought approval for a Learning Agreement with the relevant academic team.
Note that if a student undertakes an approved course or semester of study overseas (as required in the curriculum), the notation "international course of study" will be included in the formal documentation supplied with the relevant diploma.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business
- International Strategy
- International Management
- Business Development
- Business Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 76 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To register for UPEC, foreign (non-European) candidates must prove their level of French by taking a language test .
- Applicants residing abroad, holders or future holders of the French baccalaureate or a European secondary school leaving certificate, must log on to Parcoursup .
- Students holding a foreign diploma at the end of secondary studies who wish to enroll in the first year of university must imperatively make a Prior Admission Request (DAP) .
- For countries concerned by the Campus France procedure: apply on the Campus France website
- For countries not concerned by the Campus France procedure: collect the white file from the cultural center of the French Embassy in your country of residence.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.