On completion of this Advanced International Business Management (Dual Award) course, you'll be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
The course covers the main aspects of business in an international context. This includes:
- strategic management and organisation
- managing across cultures
- financial management and financial risk
- economics and marketing
Graduates from this course have undertaken various roles, including:
- Managing Director
- Financial Analyst
- Legal Contracts Advisor
- Project Technical Leader
- Procurement Agent
- Category Analyst
- Corporate Strategy Intern
- Marketing Account Executive
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Marketing Research for Dual Award
- Managing Organisations and People
- The International Business Environment
- Managing Across Cultures
- Strategy for Managers
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts. This is so that you have enough time to make the necessary arrangements.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 602 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a business or social science subject.
- The course is taught in English, so you do not need to be able to understand Dutch.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.