On completion of this Advanced International Business Management (Dual Award) course, you'll be awarded:
- Advanced International Business Management MSc from Newcastle University
- International Business Management MSc from the University of Groningen
The course covers the main aspects of business in an international context. This includes:
- strategic management and organisation
- managing across cultures
- financial management and financial risk
- economics and marketing
Graduates from this course have undertaken various roles, including:
- Managing Director
- Financial Analyst
- Legal Contracts Advisor
- Project Technical Leader
- Procurement Agent
- Category Analyst
- Corporate Strategy Intern
- Marketing Account Executive
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Marketing Research for Dual Award
- Managing Organisations and People
- The International Business Environment
- Managing Across Cultures
- Strategy for Managers
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts. This is so that you have enough time to make the necessary arrangements.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 593 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Newcastle University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a business or social science subject.
- The course is taught in English, so you do not need to be able to understand Dutch.
Living costs for Newcastle upon Tyne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.