DPIM graduates may find employment in agro-based Industries such as plantations, agro-based organizations and services, agro-tourism, banking, insurance and semi-government bodies such as Farmers' Organization Authority (FAMA), Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute (MARDI), Palm 0il Research Institute of Malaysia (PORIM) and Malaysian Rubber Fund Board (MRFB).
Plantation and Agrotechnology programme is offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara
- Plant Science
- Field Practical
- Consolidating Language Skills
- Basic Chemistry
- Fundamentals Of Islam
- National Kesatria
- Business Mathematics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAgriculture Plant & Crop Sciences View 3 other Masters in Agriculture in Malaysia
- Fullfil the University Entry Requirement of a pass in SPM or its equivalent that is recognized by the Malaysian Government with minimum of five (5) credits including Bahasa Melayu and four (4) other subjects as stated below :-
- Mathematics/Additional Mathematics
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Additional Science/Science
- Agricultural Science/Agrotechnology Studies/Food Crops/Aquaculture and Recreational Animals/Landscape and Nursery/Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape/Crop Production/Farm Mechanisation/Farm Management
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM):4,840
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.